Wake Forest Baptist supports a vibrant Youth Ministry committed to the spiritual formation of our 6th-12th grade students. Students regularly participate in weekly gatherings as well as retreats, mission trips, fellowship events, and many other activities. We invite all students to join us and discover a deeper faith and cultivate deeper friendships through our youth ministry.
- SonUp – weekly youth Sunday morning Bible study
- SonDown – weekly youth group meeting and worship service
- Ignite – Wednesday night small group ministry
Youth Fellowship Events
- Youth Luau
- Youth Christmas Social
- Graduate Recognition
Youth on Mission
- Summer Mission Trip
- College Exam Pack Ministry
- Slam Jam Basketball Tournament
- Fall Retreat
- Disciple Now Weekend
- Middle School All-Nighter
- 9th/10th Grade Rafting Retreat
- 11th/12th Grade Ski & Snowboard Retreat
- 6th Grade Mini-Retreat
For more information about any of these activities or our youth ministry, please contact Leah Harlow at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Seniors- applications are now being accepted for the Coppedge and Dana Jordan scholarships. Please click on the buttons below to read what is needed to apply for the one or both of the scholarships. The deadline for the scholarships is May 15th!