5:30: Dinner (RSVP here)
6:15-7:15: Adult and Youth Programing
6:10-7:20: Children Programing
April 16, 23 and May 3 – A new 3-week WNL mini session
– Are You Okay?
Join us for a three-week discussion on mental health. We will be exploring what it means to talk about mental health, help break down misperceptions, and see how growing in our mental health wellbeing intersects with our faith. Join us as we comb through a variety of materials including Out of the Cave by Chris Hodges, Mosaic: Renewing Your Mental Health with God by Cameron Pace, and the guide Community Conversations about Mental Health. Facilitated by Leah Gilbert Harlow. 6:15pm in room A119/120.
– Have More Fun – a reflection and discussion group on the book by Mandy Arioto
Join together for this 3-week class about reducing stress and recovering from pandemic isolation. This gathering will use the book, “Have More Fun” by Mandy Arioto as it’s primary resource. Reading the book isn’t required, but it is available on Audible and Amazon. This small group fellowship where we will not take ourselves too seriously, talk about what the last 3 years had been like, and explore how God would want us to move forward individually, as a church, and a community. Led by Stacey Bennett. 6:15pm in room A114.
– Sacred Pathways: Nine Ways to Connect With God
In this 3-week session, we will explore 9 different types of spiritual temperaments, and discover which of those with which we most resonate. This study helps us to strip away the frustration of a one-size-fits-all spirituality and discover a path of worship that frees you to be you. Based on the work and study of Gary Thomas. Led by Ryan Wilson. 6:15pm in room A215 (second floor).
– Kairos Children’s Performance and Musical, 6:15pm in the Fellowship Hall. Fellowship Supper at 5:30pm.
– WNL and Kairos Recognition and Celebration Night with cookout supper. Stephenson Campus.
– Church Conference, 6:15pm in the Fellowship Hall, with supper at 5:30pm. Childcare available.
WEDNESDAY NIGHT FOR CHILDREN (KAIROS)
– Music & Missions for Preschoolers & K-5th grade
– Childcare for 2 year olds & under
– Meets in the Preschool Hall
WEDNESDAY NIGHT FOR YOUTH (IGNITE)
– Small Group Ministry
– Meets in the Youth Center