Our JOY (Just Older Youth) are an active, vital part of the church. They are involved in several areas of ministry:
- JOY Singers – Music: We sing in church, in nursing homes and other locations.
- Nursing Home Communion Ministry: We lead monthly worship services at Hillside Retirement Community, Carillon, and Brookdale Retirement Community.
- First Friday Fellowship, 11:30 a.m. at The Forks
- Discipleship: We encourage all of our seniors to attend Sunday school.
- Connection Ministry to Seniors: Our seniors have begun a care ministry to seniors in our church and in our community.
Upcoming JOY Trips
November 28-30, Holiday Sights & Sounds of Lancaster, PA
$517 per person for Double Occupancy; $708 per person for Single Occupancy
*2 Nights Lodging
*2 Dinners including a family-style meal in an Amish home
*“The First Noel” at the American Music Theatre
*”Miracle of Christmas” at Sight & Sound
*Lantz Homestead Quilt Barn
*Bird-In-Hand Farmers Market
*Downtown Lititz PA
*All Taxes & Meal Gratuities