Download our guide on Families Worshipping Together here.
Faith Conversation Starters
Here are some conversation starters for you and your family to use! It’s pretty simple:
· Download and print the document here, and cut out each card.
· Stack the cards on your dinner table or other gathering place.
· Once a day, have a family member draw a card, and let everyone take a turn answering the question.
· It is a fun way to stay connected, learn about each other, and keep the conversation going!
· This “game” is FOR EVERYONE!
I know our kids are going to come up with some great answers to these questions!
Great Books to Read
We are reading these two books during Kairos as we learn about the fruit of the Spirit. These are great books to add to your home library. Another option is to listen to a read-along version on You-Tube.