Making handmade cards is an easy way to touch people with love and care. We meet each Thursday in Room 110 from 10am-noon. Our goals in this ministry are three-fold:
- To make cards each week to send to our sick and shut-ins
- To share cards with two local senior communities whose residents may not be able to get out to buy cards for their families and friends.
- To make cards for “Cards for Troops.” These cards will be mailed to the organization that fathers the cards and mails them to bases for military families
Questions? Email Jo Ann Stancil at email@example.com.
Donations for the Card Ministry
Leaders of the Card Ministry (Alice Leonard, Nancy Lilly and Jo Ann Stancil) are asking the congregation to contribute supplies. We believe there are those in the church who have left-over supplies in their home that are no longer being used. We would be happy to use those items. Here is a list of things we need:
- Any color 80 lb card stock
- Glue (Tombow)
- Die Cuts
- Acrylic blocks
- Paper punches
- Ink pads
- 12×12 work sheets
- Die cut machine
- Scoring board
- Embossing folders
- Bone folder
- Glue tape dispenser
- Stick on pearls, rhinestones, Butterflies or any decorative Item for the front of cards
- Ribbon Glue dots Decorative paper, any size
- Envelopes, 4 ¾ x 5 ¾
- Missy Stamper
A tub will be located in the narthex of the Sanctuary for dropping off of supplies. Thank you so much for helping us start this ministry.